Full-time New Graduate Physiotherapist Position based in Swan Hill
Come and join us today in the Mallee in 2024!
Mallee Physio is a well-established physiotherapy practice in Swan Hill that has been supporting the local Mallee region for over 20 years. We have our very own onsite sauna, hydrotherapy and contrast therapy pools complimented by our clinical gym.
In this role you will
• Manage a caseload of private practice clients within a multidisciplined practice, including musculoskeletal and sports injuries (This offers a great learning environment with exposure to an extremely varied patient population).
• Utilise a wide range of physiotherapy treatment modalities and equipment, including our onsite hydrotherapy pools, strength and conditioning facilities, and clinical pilates reformers and trapeze.
• Consult with a multi-disciplinary referral network
• Provide client-driven, evidence-based therapy services to clients focusing on their personal goal attainment
As the successful applicant, you will be a new graduate Physiotherapist with;
• Ability to interact and communicate with a team but also work independently
• A confident and friendly personal approach
• Knowledge and understanding of Private Practice work environment desirable
What’s on offer:
• 5 Weeks Annual Leave
• Extremely generous remuneration package available
• Opportunities for career progression
• Private caseload
• Ongoing personal development opportunities through a professional development package
• Subsidised accommodation available to the successful applicants
• Stability in a permanent full-time position
Applications close Monday 4th December
How to apply:
If the above sounds like you and you feel you’d be an asset to our practice, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
If you would like further information, please contact Greg on 03 5032 5888