Mallee Physio provides a range of services, including:
- Physiotherapy & Sports Physiotherapy
- Exercise Science
- Myotherapy & Remedial Massage
- WorkCover & TAC
- Enhance Primary Care (EPC) Referrals
- Manual lymphatic drainage
Our highly qualified team of physiotherapists efficiently assess your symptoms to provide an accurate diagnosis. Our team uses advanced techniques and evidence-based care to provide a tailored treatment program, addressing both the symptoms and the underlying cause of your injury or condition. Our physiotherapists will further educate you with strategies to decrease symptoms and the risk of aggravating your condition.
Treatment modalities may include:
- Advanced manual therapy & myofascial techniques
- Advanced Dry Needling techniques
- Rigid and Kinesiology taping
- Pilates exercises (STOTT Pilates specific exercises & dma Clinical Pilates)
- If appropriate, a Home Exercise Program (HEP) to ensure a full and successful recovery.
- External wares including braces, straps, tapes, foam rollers. Please ask and we can order equipment for you.
Overall, the treatment we provide will repair tissue damage, reduce stiffness and pain, increase mobility and improve quality of life.
Myotherapy is a form of physical therapy used to assess, treat and prevent muscle pain, injury and dysfunction. It is a physical form of therapy that has substantial experience in musculoskeletal conditions affecting movement and mobility. Founded on Western medical principles including anatomy, physiology and biomechanics, it is used to rehabilitate and maintain the integrity of the soft-tissue structures of the body (muscles, tendons, ligaments and fascia). It is the integration of a range of techniques that make Myotherapy such an effective and powerful treatment method.