Admin manager/allied health assistant
Are you looking for a dynamic shared management role within a rapidly expanding community based physiotherapy and allied health organisation?
This may be the role for you.
Mallee Physio focuses in providing physiotherapy and allied health care to clients in the Mallee and Loddon region based at two great locations Swan Hill and Kerang.
We are a patient focused team of physiotherapists and allied health therapists and assistants. We have on site hydrotherapy pools and a fully equipped gym. Our team are qualified to treat and manage a range of acute and chronic conditions which affect movement, function and independence. Our dedicated team have built strong, long-standing relationships with both third-party providers and referring agencies.
About the role
This role is an exciting opportunity for an admin manager/allied health assistant to join our committed and dynamic team based in our Swan Hill practice. Reporting directly to the Director, you will need to be a personable, highly organised individual with a customer focused approach in your interactions with patients, health providers and referring third parties. You will be required to regularly liaise with third party providers, external health professionals and business suppliers, and managing a team of 10 allied health professionals.
- Human Resource staff roster management
- Management processes of all incoming patient referrals for allied health services NDIS, DVA, TAC, Work Cover and other third parties.
- Management and undertaking of all tasks in relation to all service finances/accounts
- Responsibility for all enquiries pertaining to patient bookings, account queries, complaints and third-party referral requests.
- Maintain appropriate professional and office supplies
- Attend internal company and external client arranged meetings, including the recording of minutes and relevant notes detailing meeting outcomes.
- Process Client Billing transactions on daily basis ensuring timeliness and accuracy of information.
- Monitor and maintain the billing set-up on client accounts
- Process Accounts Receivable/Payable including other general finance administration duties
- Managing relationships with therapists, allied health assistances and admin teams.
- Weekly use of reports and generating reports within Xero and Power Diary
- Any other tasks as directed by the Manager
Skills, experience & attributes required:
- Experience in management/or accounting are preferred but not a necessity
- Demonstrated high level of organisational skills with ability to maintain attention to details.
- Demonstrated exceptional interpersonal skills, including oral and written.
- Demonstrated ability to problem solve with efficient positive outcomes.
- Demonstrated high level of computer skills including the understanding in the operation of Xero and Power Diary systems (or the ability to learn quickly)
- Demonstrated experience in Human Resource Management practices.
- Demonstrated knowledge, understanding and compliance with Workplace, Health and Safety Legislation and industry related safe work practices.
- The ability to work effectively with various clients, providers, staff and other support functions to achieve client service outcomes
- Experience in patient oriented shared service environments managing large volumes & high complexity of transactions is essential
Part-time position available, generous remuneration package will be based on experience.
To apply: Email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Applications close Thursday 30th November 2023